Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tired

The letter for today my little lovelies is T. This is Day 22 of the A to Z Challenge. Using the letters of the alphabet as a starting point, bloggers are challenged to write a post everyday except Sunday. It's a good way to meet new authors and bloggers, learn about interesting books and topics and gain readership. If you stalk me (follow) I will stalk you!

My posts are loosely based on emotions/mental drama and anguish while introducing you to some books bearing the same or closely related titles/themes.

T is for Tired!


I will be much happier when my muse returns and when I shake this nagging tired feeling. I long for the quick step of the Energizer Bunny, yet find myself operating at the pace of the tortoise. I know, I know. In the end of the story the tortoise wins because he is persistent. But right now I could really use a big dose of hare-like exuberance!

There is a plus side to being tired, it forces me to slow down and smell the roses. It has given me the opportunity to explore and find a few more interesting blogs within the challenge. Being tired has also forced me to rest, which is something I often push to the back burner.

Our bodies are so amazing! When the flesh has had just about enough of the use and abuse, it is kind enough to send the sniffles, or the flu or any other ailment to remind us that life is a journey to be enjoyed!







2 comments:

  1. I agree. Our bodies are truly amazing and it takes something like being tired or not operating as normal to realize how much they do and how complex and wonderful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you take the sniffles so positively. It's so easy to get wrapped up in life and all the things we have to do, and it's just as easy to ignore the signs of exhaustion. But the body can only take so much, one of these days I'm going to have to break down and sleep. :)

    Have fun with the last few letters of a-z. :)

    ReplyDelete