Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Struggle

The letter for today my little lovelies is S. This is Day 21 of the A to Z Challenge. Using the letters of the alphabet as a starting point, bloggers are challenged to write a post everyday except Sunday. It's a good way to meet new authors and bloggers, learn about interesting books and topics and gain readership. If you stalk me (follow) I will stalk you!

My posts are loosely based on emotions/mental drama and anguish while introducing you to some books bearing the same or closely related titles/themes.

S is for Struggle


The past two days have been a struggle for me. I have struggled to get out of bed. Struggled to breathe and struggled to write my daily posts. I fear my muse has taken ill and like me she is in the bed, sneezing and sniffling, trying to will herself out of her mythical bed. She struggles to whisper in my ear.

Well I need Ms. Muse to get herself together and get her rear in gear!
I'm drowning here!!

I'm finding pain and torture doing the things I really enjoy most, reading and writing. Maybe she needed a day or two off to sit on the beach, the mythical sands glistening and sparkling between her toes.

Perhaps she has partied too much with her Sister Muses and has a killer hangover!

Maybe like me, she is battling sinus/allergy issues and really is sick.

Whatever the case may be I expect her to report for work immediately!

The voices inside my head desperately need her presence.




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you need to take a step back and rest to recharge your muse. Sometimes the well goes dry. I suffer this struggle on a daily basis. But remember, if you can get just one word, it's always progress. :)

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete