Friday, April 5, 2013

Embryo

This is Day 5 of the A to Z Challenge. Using the letters of the alphabet as a starting point, bloggers are challenged to write a post everyday except Sunday. It's a good way to meet new authors and bloggers, learn about interesting books and topics and gain readership. If you stalk me (follow) I will stalk you!


The letter for today boys and girls is E!



If you found me first, please leave a link to your challenge post in your comments so I can visit you! 


My posts are loosely based on emotions/mental drama and anguish while introducing you to some books bearing the same or closely related titles/themes. 

 



 E is for Embryo

 

It is warm in this place. I could stay here forever. This person sounds a little crazy! 

She never stops talking.

It's always "the baby this or the baby that!" The singing, don't get me started on the singing!

"Do I like the song?"

How could I know. It's too hard to enjoy when  your voice sounds like a sick dog howling at the moon!

Lady, I'm not sure I want to meet you as badly as you want to meet me.

This guy! He's a jerk! She is always quiet when he is around.

Am I to believe these two idiots are my parents?

Boy am I in trouble!!

Wait! She's crying. She's really sad.

He's yelling at her. He does that alot.

What's a dish? Whatever it is that is where they found me!

How does that work?

She's singing again!

He's being nice to her now.

I still think he's a jerk!


Embryo on the Bookshelf






 

The Queen’s Adept is the first novel of a successful fantasy/science fiction series by Spanish author Rodolfo Martínez: a blending of genres, where thriller, fantasy and adventure are mixed to offer an exciting story and a fascinating scenario.








What about you?
What would you would say in your yet-to-be-born world?












8 comments:

  1. The poor child. Imagine being born into that :(
    My 'H' blog is a bit similar. Thanks for dropping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor child. The book sounds interesting.

    Story Treasury

    Also, I like the name Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. LOL!! The name is fine as long as it's not being used to describe or name me! :)

      Delete
  3. Iteresting! Hopping by on the A to Z. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Glad you hopped by to visit me.

      Delete
  4. Intriguing! Poor baby, I want to know more about her, or is it him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't given the little one a gender, only a sparky attitude. Maybe I'll have to re-visit and expound on this character.

      Delete