Friday, April 5, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5

 The Feature & Follow is hosted by  Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host  has their own Feature Blog and a new one is picked each week. Make sure you visit BOTH sites for new blogs! 






Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate -- ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

 

I always choose a book thinking "this is really gonna be good!"  So I guess the answer is I NEVER read a book thinking I am gonna hate this! I won't revisit the book I hate because I hate it too much to re-live the horror of my wasted time and money. :)

Here's the fun part!! 


   If you decide to participate there are a few rules!

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers Book Cupid and Megan at Bookworm in Love
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow some of the listed blogs. As Alison states "The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs." Be certain to leave a comment when you follow so the blogger will know they have a new friend!
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, please return the blessing and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. 

11 comments:

  1. maybe i should do that maybe then i will not read some bad books

    new follower via gfc(follow back plz)

    heres mine
    http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/feature-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow; will be visiting and following your blog in a bit. :)

      Delete
  2. Nothing hurts as much as looking at a book and remembering the dreadful time you've had with it! I try to keep an open mind, but if I think I won't like a book I'll probably avoid it!

    I'd love for you to join my giveaway of 'Arabella's Shadows', all you have to do is leave your name and email address in a comment!
    Join my Giveaway on my Friday post!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      Thanks for stopping by. See you next week. :)

      Delete
  3. Sadly, that's why a lot of the books I buy I've already read, lol. Thanks for stopping by. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog! I've been lucky as I won't even pick up a book unless it appeals to me so I've not been overly angered by a book lately.

    I'm now following you back via GFC and wish you a wonderful weekend.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to listen to book bloggers and NOT the so called critics anymore when picking a book. :) But I usually do pretty good.

      THanks for the follow.

      Delete