Monday, March 26, 2012

Slacker!

The end of another month quickly approaches and  it gives yet another opportunity to evaluate the progress of my Vision 2012. When I was a child, my great-grandmother would often say the month of March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.  Well, looking over my writing and exercising (or the lack there-of) I would say March came in and "phtt you were gone!" (ode to HeeHaw)

Slacker! Yep, that's me.  It's been way too long since I have posted or done any writing.  I'm a worm! (head hanging)  I have all these great ideas and words floating around in my head (especially when I'm trying to sleep) and I never seem to get them onto a page.  (sigh) I will not kick or beat myself about this, I'll merely pull my head out of the clouds or where-ever it has been lately and try again. To you my fellow slackers I say, "there's always tomorrow where dreams come true, believe in your dreams come what may. There's always tomorrow with so much to do, tomorrow is not far away!" or as the Disney character Dorie would say "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, laaaaaaaaa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment